DESIGNED FOR AUTOMATIC
CONCRETE PIPE PRODUCTION
K-1250 series machines allow multiple fabrication, depending on model/product diameter it is possible to manufacture from one to five pipes per working cycle.
With a fully automatic working cycle, only one operator is required to obtain a large output. This makes K1250 a reference regarding low cost production to compete in the small diameter pipes market. Providing great quality on surface finish, pipe production ranges from 15 to 150 cm of inner diameter and up to 125 cm in length. Fast mould exchange system is possible, allowing different sized products within the same shift for improved efficiency.
- Multiple machine
- Automatic cycle
- Maximum diameter 150 cm
- Maximum length 1.25m
- Inner vibration
- Large out put
Above-mentioned specs make sure that KTA is the best machine in the market, regarding resistance and surface finish, alongside its low production cost. Production of straight, socket and rubber seal joint pipes. Diameters from 30 to 180 cm of inner diameter and length up to 250 cm.
- Fully automatic production cycle.
- Inner ascending mould manufacture.
- Adjustable power and frequency inner vibration.
- Rotary platform.
- Rotary head with steel rollers in the inner mould for a better concrete compaction.
- Incorporated tamper head to the outer mould.
- Multi function PLC.
- Error and production change diagnosis.
- Fast mould shifting system allowing high output for different size manufacture within the same shift.
Want to know more?
Ask us here
If you have any questions, want to know more about our machines or their customization
Contact us directly trough our form, email or telephone.