Rotary compression and internal vibration system to achieve superior quality on reinforced pipes
DESIGNED FOR AUTOMATIC
REINFORCED CONCRETE PIPE PRODUCTION
Automated cycle with large production output. Rotary platform allows production on one side and extracting on other/s. Inner vibration with adjustable frequency/power.
Steel rollers rotary head in the inner mould for better compaction/finish. Pipe diameters up to 180 cm and lengths from 200 to 250 cm.
With KTA series, Vifesa offers exceptional quality reinforced pipes at a high production output, obtained through hi-tech manufacturing processes.
- Rotary platform with double outer mould. While using one outer mould to manufacture, the second one will carry an already manufactured pipe to the curing area.
- Manufacturing system with inner vibration ascending inner mould and compaction rollers.
- Mould incorporated tamper head for supreme finishing of the pipe and non compression of the steel reinforcement. This system makes sure you get exactly the same length for every single pipe.
- Smoothing system to ensure pipe’s interior surface finish.
Above-mentioned specs make sure that KTA is the best machine in the market, regarding resistance and surface finish, alongside its low production cost. Production of straight, socket and rubber seal joint pipes. Diameters from 30 to 180 cm of inner diameter and length up to 250 cm.
- Fully automatic production cycle.
- Inner ascending mould manufacture.
- Adjustable power and frequency inner vibration.
- Rotary platform.
- Rotary head with steel rollers in the inner mould for a better concrete compaction.
- Incorporated tamper head to the outer mould.
- Multi function PLC.
- Error and production change diagnosis.
- Fast mould shifting system allowing high output for different size manufacture within the same shift.
Want to know more?
Ask us here
If you have any questions, want to know more about our machines or their customization
Contact us directly trough our form, email or telephone.